July 4, 2010

Fabulous Friday Finds #3 - on Sunday!

Firstly, I have to apologise, I have been so busy and tired (thanks Z!) that I never got a chance to post my Friday Finds.  Anyway, I seem to spend a LOT of time reading blogs and finding awesome projects that I would just love to attempt but never seem to get around to it.  So rather than starting to think that I am wasting my time (life) looking at all of these wonderful blogs, I thought I could put this time to use and share some of the finds with you all!  I'll try and give you around five great finds each week.

This week there are a couple of child focused items and a project perfect for any quilter out there!

1. Toddler Tool Box


With a 2nd Birthday this Thursday for a little boy of ours who is VERY into Bob the Builder, I have to make one of these cute tool boxes!  If you would like to make one too, it is by Maggie Reno of the Maggie Muggins Designs blog.  I'll let you know how mine goes!

2. Phoebe Block Keep


Cheryl Goss of Willowberry Designs has a gorgeous tutorial for a block keep over at Quilt Fabric Designs.  I think that I need one of these.  Particularly for my Farmers Wife Quilt Blocks...eventually there will be 110 of those blocks.  I have some owl fabric just beckoning to be made into this project!

3. Car Pillow Tutorial


Over at the Noodlehead blog, Anna has made a gorgeous car pillow/cushion.  It is soooo cute!  It would be just perfect for on a little boys first ever bed don't you think?

4. Birdcage Tutorial


Isn't this just the cutest project you have ever seen?  If this baby is a little, I so need to have one in the nursery!  You can find the 'how-to' over at the Running with Scissors blog by Jessica.  It is so gorgeous and quaint!

Well, that's my 4 Fabulous Finds for the week.  I hope that you enjoy them as much as I do!  Why not support the creators of these wonderful projects by either following or commenting on their blogs?

If you have a project tutorial that you would like shared, please don't hesitate to contact me!  If there is enough demand, we might even start up a Link Party!

Until next time!  Keep Crafting!
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment