May 15, 2011

Sewing Up A Storm

Hi Everyone!  I'm back....twice in one week....that must be a record!

Anyway, I have spent the last week or sew busily sewing up a storm....just thought I'd show you what I have gotten up to....

For Mothers Day, I made up the 'Three Maids' pattern from Ric Rac for my Mummy Dearest.







It was lucky that I didn't catch up with Mum until Friday just gone....otherwise it would have just been the magazine subscription!  Thanks for a lovely and easy to follow pattern Jodie!


In the coming week my eldest is have a Space theme at daycare and all the children have been invited to bring something along....I couldn't think of anything for him to take so I turned to google and found a wonderful tutorial for a rocket softie over at sewgrown.  

 
It was love at first sight when I gave it to him!











He's had a lovely time with it so far....hopefully it will be treasured for a long time to come!


Well, I'm of to feed the baby and then do some more sewing of his cot quilt!  Hope you have a great weekend!

Cathy.

No comments:

Post a Comment