January 10, 2010

A Challenge for Me....


Well.  It has been quite a while since my last post, and I haven't a clue where all the time has gone!  Anyway, I have decided to set myself a challenge....




About this time last year, I bought the "All Creatures Great and Small" pattern by Natalie Bird with the intention of creating a quilt for Z for when he advances to a big boy bed....well....I have completed half of the embroideries with only eight to go.  My challenge....to finish one a week for the next eight weeks!  At the very least, I wish to have the quilt finished to give him for his second birthday which is less than 6 months away.  Having a goal like this has gotten me very motivated and I almost finished a whole embroidery last night...hopefully I can keep this going!!!


Good luck if you have set yourself any challenges or resolutions for the new year!  I would love to hear about them!!!



Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment