June 18, 2010

Fabulous Friday Finds

I seem to spend a LOT of time reading blogs and finding awesome projects that I would just love to attempt but never seem to get around to it.  So rather than starting to think that I am wasting my time (life) looking at all of these wonderful blogs, I thought I could put this time to use and share some of the finds with you all!  I'll try and give you around five great finds each week.  Shall we start?

1. Make a Bag Sew Along


Who doesn't love a sew along?  Over at the wonderful blog em ay kay ee by Kelly, there is a sew along where you can make a bag with all of the bells and whisles!  It is currently up to week 4 but I'm sure you can catch up!  I have yet to start but I have all of the instructions next to my sewing machine ready and raring to go!

2. On-The-Go Car Activity Mat


I fell in love with this car mat as soon as I saw it and had to make it straight away.  (You can see it on this post).  The project is designed by Lisa Storms and you will find the instructions over at the FiskarsCraft website.

3. Bicycle Bucket Tutorial


This project just hit a cord with me.  As soon as it came up on my laptop's screen I thought...that is just what Z needs for on his toddler trike!  Plus I had just seen some adorable fabric at Spotlight and needed an excuse to purchase it!  Anyway, the amazing Anna over at the Noodlehead blog has created this very practical project.  She has many more tutorials to share at her blog.

4. Diaper Pouch Tutorial


As you may or may not be aware, my husband and I are expecting child #2 this November and due to this the Diaper Pouch looked like a really practical solution when I will have two children in nappies!  This is another project by Anna over at the Noodlehead blog.  Anna, you are awesome!

5.  Oh Little Man!  Toolbelt Tutorial


Z's Birthday is fast approaching.  He is VERY into Bob The Builder so we have decided to throw him a Construction 2nd Birthday Party.  When I saw this tutorial by Nikki over at the Natures Heirloom blog I thought what better gift for the Birthday Boy (and maybe even for in the Pass the Parcel - if time permits)?

Well, that's my 5 Fabulous Finds for the week.  I hope that you enjoy them as much as I do!  Why not support the creators of these wonderful projects by either following or commenting on their blogs?

If you have a project tutorial that you would like shared, please don't hesitate to contact me!  If there is enough demand, we might even start up a Link Party!

Until next time!  Keep Crafting!
Cathy

3 comments:

  1. I’m following you now on Trendy Treehouse! Please follow me back on my blog “Inspire!”

    My latest inspirational postings are, “As,” “The World Needs This,” “Springtime Beauty,” “The Power,” and “The Triumphant Heart.”

    Ron

    http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun projects. The little tool belt is adorable! I'm hosting a giveaway and I'd love it if you stopped by!

    Laura @ along for the ride

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi..I’m Barb….I am from TTA & Santa’s Gift Shoppe. I am your newest follower. I hope you will get a chance to visit my blog @ santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com
    & get inspired by something for your family/home. I hope you will follow me as well. Nice to meet ya new friend!!!

    ReplyDelete